As we re-open after COVID19, we do have some new guidelines for seeing patients in our office.
- Please sign, date, and return the Informed Consent regarding COVID19 form at or prior to your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask/covering of any kind. Due to limited supply we will be unable to provide masks.
- We will have hand sanitizer for your use at the door upon arrival and exit.
- Please arrive to our office on time for your appointment. If you believe that you will be late, we will need to reschedule your appointment to a date and time more suitable for your punctual arrival.
- Please call or text our office at (303) 466-1955 once you park so that we may get you signed in.
- In order to decrease the number of people inside of our office, we ask that adult patients and teens enter the office alone. Smaller children may be accompanied by an adult.
- We will call you after your or your child’s appointment to update you on treatment progress and schedule the next appointment.
- Please, feel free to use the restroom to wash your hands and to brush your teeth prior to your appointment to help us keep to limited number of patients allowed in our office at one time.
We are taking every precaution to keep our patients, their families, and our staff safe and healthy during this time. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding with the changes that must be implement at this time.
Stay well, and we will see you soon!